National Book Lovers Day
August 9 is National Book Lovers Day. Understand that you can never read enough!
- Sit back, relax and READ! Don’t forget to share the joy of reading with young people in your life.
- Shop for a new title to read or explore the shelves for one you would like to give.
- Explore the shelves of used book stores. You might find an out-of-print tome that might become the highlight of your collection.
- Record a video of you reading a story for a child in your life.
- Randomly give a book to someone.
- Visit your public library and check out a favorite title.